Sunday, January 23, 2011

5th Chemo

Second to last treatment was last Tuesday on the 18th!  One more to go!

This last session went well.  First time I've attended the Chemo Lounge in the late morning.  Most of my appointments have been early morning.  So instead of a recliner I had to rest in a bed.  No big deal but I had the bed lowered to a slight incline so I could sleep when I started to feel drowsy and I started to snore.  Not just a snore but a loud disruptive snore!  David nor the nurse could wake me!  I was right out of it!  Nurse was a bit concerned and she finally woke me up to take vitals.  Next time David will have to remember to lower the bed and then turn me or something. 

Our appointment with the surgeon is next Tuesday on the 25th.  We will  be hearing about the pathology report and hearing about next steps.  I will be asking about recurrance rates and what she can tell me about that.

I also expect she will be letting me know how much activitiy I can start adding back into my life.

Looks like it will be a Packers/Steelers Super Bowl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment