Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Plugging Along with Taxol

I have now completed 6 rounds of Taxol.  Minimal side effects which is awesome except for my loss of hair.... again.....  Not sure of my current CA 125 numbers but they generally go up before they go down so I am hoping for good results with the next text.

I am scheduled for a CT Scan at Princess Margaret Hospital on January 12th.  This one of the first requirements for the clinical trial.  Hopefully I will continue to qualify and participate.

In December, David and I went to Isla Mujeres in Mexico for a one week holiday.  It was relaxing and wonderful to be in warmth.

Playa Norte

Playa Norte

Rocky Beach outside our Studio Apartment


Churros - YUM!

Barlitos Bar

Resident at Barlitos Bar

Creative Mexican Wiring

Local Church - Check out view of Caribbean Sea

Sunset from dock at Barlitos Bar

Punta Sur

Punta Sur

Punta Sur
Strolling Along the Malecon


2 comments: