Monday, December 6, 2010

Busy Weekend

Yoga as usual on Saturday morning.  This is the last session until after surgery probably until January before I will be able to go back.

Uncle Marty and Aunt Ginger dropped in on Saturday afternoon to drop off a truckload of soup and massive amounts of Christmas baking!  They could only stay for 10 minutes as they were on their way to a Christmas gathering with Aunt Ginger's family.  We really appreciate this!

Right after this we headed down to George and Helen's place in Cambridge to visit with David's family.  Elaine and the girls were visiting from Toronto and Andrew and Mackenzie were there as well.  We passed a few enjoyable hours before heading back home.  I guess the next time we see them will be at Christmas time.  I can't believe it is only a few weeks away!

On Sunday my parents had a household full of visitors.  My Aunt Natalina and my cousins Dario and his wife Laurel, Ernie and his wife Franca, Gina, and John.  I haven't seen my aunt and cousins in over a year so it was great to spend some time visiting.  Dario and Laurel live in New Liskeard which is about 6 hours north so needless to say he doesn't get down to southern Ontario very often.  Gina is in Minden, which is also quite a drive, 3 - 4 hours I believe.  John lives downtown Toronto and as I expect doesn't own a car.  I think it was a great effort to coordinate everyone to get to Waterloo for lunch!  We had a fabulous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment