Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Post Surgery

I have been home from hospital for 2 days now.  I spent 4 days there and am very glad to be home.  All went well.  Surgery was a little more than 3 hours and I spent another 3 or 4 in recovery.  I guess I didn't want to wake up too quickly!  Poor David was waiting all this time and he could not see me.  The next morning the surgical residents made their rounds.  They look like high school students!  Anyway.... both ovaries were enlarged and had evidence of cancer.  The uterus had some cancer as well on the underside.  Other than that there was little other cancer on the peritoneum or omentum.  That was all removed as well.

So now it's recovery time and it's almost Christmas!  I am not much help in this department but David has it under control. 

Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment