Saturday, July 7, 2012

Birthday!

My birthday was July 5th which was the day after chemo.  We decided to celebrate by going out for dinner on Sunday July 2nd when everyone was available.  It was a very warm evening and we enjoyed our dinner at the Barley Works at the Huether Hotel.  They have a great deck on King St. and the breezes up there are usually very good.

Check out my Kung Fu Panda Do Rag

On July 5th my mom and dad came over and brought lunch. This was very nice and enjoyable. Unfortunately, it was much too hot to eat outside which we do all the time. But we are having such a heat wave. Cannot complain about the weather though!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Olga. Thanks for letting me know you're back to blogging, I have just read all the recent posts to "catch up" on your treatment. I'll keep checking in. Love Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were asking for you and David this past weekend at Art in the Yard. I was presenting my etchings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these the same "etchings" you used to lure women up to your pad when you were single and dating back in the 70's? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. "Stick people" have withstood the test of time.

    ReplyDelete